The Order Process
1. Create an account, or log in by clicking on the My Account dropdown button. (It is an actual link, not just a drop-down menu)
2. Shop, browse the site adding your items to your cart. When you are finished click the upper right-hand shopping cart icon.
3. There will be a spot to enter in your coupon code (if you have one). Choose your method of payment ie. E-transfer or Credit Card.
4. We accept Credit Card payments directly on-site, existing customers orders will be packed and shipped immediately (If order came in before 2PM PDT) New customers with orders totalling $500 or more we will put a 3 day hold until funds are released into account.
5. Please send E-Transfers to firstname.lastname@example.org auto deposit is set up please do not include any reference to BCBO only your order number should be attached to avoid our bank accounts being closed. You should receive payment instructions when you finalize your checkout. **Make sure it does not get sent to your junk mail folder. Please be sure to follow these instructions closely for fastest processing.
** If you are a new customer and decide to do an E-transfer for your first order (totalling $500 or more) it will be shipped same day if sent before 2PM PDT **
6. Once payment is received your order is hand-selected by our educated, caring staff, vacuumed sealed in smell-proof packaging and shipped the same day payment is received (before 2:00 PM PST.)
7. You will receive an email confirmation, including tracking info, that your order has shipped and is marked as “complete” (check your Junk folder if you don’t see it in your inbox)
You can also log in to the website and view your order status and tracking info for each order under the “My Account” area. Tracking number won’t be active until Canada Post has processed it. Wait until days end for accurate tracking information.
** Please note: We are closed evenings, weekends and stat holidays.